Charging batteries is not always as simple as it seems and, to get things worse, do it wrong and you risk destroying your expensive accumulators! While there is a wide range of chargers available on the market (starting with this this $0.26 AA/AAA battery Charger and ending with the $839 DDI battery charger) not many can brag about being as powerful and advanced as the SkyRC NC2500.
ALSO READ: PowerPak Ultra – The 14,000mAh Portable Dual USB External Battery, the Monoprice Mini Surge Protector – The Traveler’s Charging Station With 3 Power Outlets and 2 USB Chargers and the Mega Flashlight With Emergency Power Station
Here’s a quick list if what SkyRC NC2500 is capable of:
- 4 independent charging ports designed to fit both AA and AAA size batteries
- 5 modes of operation: charge, discharge, refresh analyze (for batteries stored for more the 2 weeks but less than 3 months), break-in (charge-discharge-charge cycle to re-activate the battery) and cycle (charge-discharge cycle for up to 12 times)
- LCD display with information about the charging process – charging current, accumulated, voltage and time elapsed
- Easy operation buttons placed around the LCD screen
- Tilt stand for easy viewing and cooling fan to keep the unit cold while charging batteries
- 5V USB charger – transfer power from your rechargeable batteries to your smartphone or tablet.
- Smartphone control by dedicated app by Bluetooth
$108 | BUY NOW