The R Nine T model fully benefits of BMW’s extensive motorcycle building experience. The bike is powered by a 1,170 cc air/oil-cooled 2-cylinder 4-stroke classic flat twin boxer engine which outputs up to 81 kW (110 hp) at 7,750 rpm and a maximum torque of 119 Nm (88 lb-ft) at 6,000 rpm.
Featuring an impressive design which combines classic elements with pure modern technology, the BMW R Nine T is built in a modular spirit and allows maximum customization to fit the rider own style. Take for example the removable pillion frame which allows the bike to be set for 2 riders or, by adding an aluminum tail cover, to be styled for only one rider. You can even completely remove it and get a short seat, one rider sport version! Here are some other technical specs of the R Nine T model:
- 1,170 cc engine
- 81 kW (110 hp) at 7,750 rpm
- max. torque of 119 Nm (88 lb-ft) at 6,000 rpm.
- constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical gear teeth gear box
- hydraulic single dry plate clutch
- 17″ front and rear rims with 120/70 ZR 17 and 180/55 ZR 17 tires
- Dual disc brakes with floating brake discs (diameter 320 mm), four-piston radial calipers and ABS
- 459 lbs (that’s 208 kg) payload (with standard equipment)
$16,200+ | BUY NOW
Thanks Radu B. For Sharing – […via]