The Rebel SL1 by Canon gets a lot of hype as being the smallest real dSLR on the market.
Even though the SL1 gets to be the smallest and lightest brother of the Canon Rebel family, it still packs a lot of punch. Here are some of it’s specs:
- 18 MP CMOS Sensor
- 18-55mm EF-S IS STM Lens
- ISO 100-12800 for pics and ISO-6400 for videos
- The DIGIC5 image processor offers great quality and speed
- 9-point AF system
- High speed continuous shooting (up to 4 frames per second)
- Full HD movie mode
- Wide 3in touch screen LCD display
- Video snapshots allows you to take shots and combine them into a movie
- Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Compatible with EF and EF-S lenses
What’s your favorite camera? Do you use your smartphone, a dedicated point-and-shoot camera or, with a dSLR of such small dimensions, do you consider going the pro way? Let me know in the comments.
$799 | BUY NOW