Yesterday was a good day for the Cupertino based company as they unveiled some of their latest products. Yesterday we featured the New iPad Mini From Apple. Let’s take a look at it’s bigger brother – the new iMac 2012.
The new iMac from Apple features:
- Incredible thin – only 5mm
- 3rd generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors (up to 3.4 Ghz quad-core)
- 21.5-27-inch $LED-backlit screen
- Up to 32 GB memory
- Up to 3TB of 7200rpm HDD
- Increased connectivity via USB3 and Thunderbolt ports
- Wireless Apple keyboard and mouse
- OS X Mountain Lion
- Prices starting @ $1,299 for the 21.5″ model and $1,799 for the 27″ model
- Availability: November 2012.
$$1,299-1,799 | BUY NOW