Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 8 model lost almost an extra ounce (that close to 30 grams) over the previous model and comes packed with features and improvements to help you better perform in the competition:
- Elastic laces to help you speed up transitions during the triathlon competition
- Total weight 9.7 ounces (that’s about 275 grams)
- Perforated sockliner and open mesh upper for a better ventilation during running sessions
- DuoMax Support System to help the shoe maintain proper support for the foot during the critical transition from heel strike to toe-off
- WET GRIP Outsole made of organic and non-organic components for a better traction on dry and wet surfaces
- Stable Support with Lightweight Midsole System
- GEL cushioning in both front and back of the shoe to assure maximum flexibility and shock absorption
OK, now that I listed the technical specs and how they can help you better perform in the race, let me add one more thing: these running shoes are darn cool! Their vivid colors are simply amazing, perfect even for a walk in the park on a sunny summer evening!
While a couple of months back, the new series of Asics GEL-NOOSA TRI 9 were released to the market (stay tuned, we’ll feature them here in a couple of weeks here on CoolPile.com), the 8 series is still a very good buy, especially taking into account the discounted prices due to the new line release.
$58.42+ | BUY NOW