Some call it “snow-cycle“, some call it “sit-ski” or “ski bike” and some even call it the “the snow bicycle“.
Regardless the name – we can only say one thing – IT’S SUPER COOL!
So here’s how it works: You ride it like you would ride a bike, you initiate the turns with the handle bar and continue them with the weight of your body – kind of the carving technique skiers are familiar with. Same for the stopping/braking procedure.
Here are some of the technical features of the snow-cycle:
- Two inline (front and back) skis
- The rider needs to wear the two side skis (the side skis have adjustable binders and will fit ski and snowboard boots)
- Front elastomer/spring suspension to help negotiate turns
- Adjustable t-bar steering column
- Working well in any kind of snow (including powder and groomed snow)
- Padded saddle with integrated spring cushions helps you maintain your equilibrium
- Powder coated steel frame
- Maximum speed – 66 mph (106 kmh)
Check the product page to see a video about how cool is riding this Ski Bike.
$699.95 | BUY NOW