You thought bikes and Segways are cool? How about a Qugo City Racer? This new individual transportation vehicle seems to be the perfect combination between the 2. It has a 3 wheels design to assure the stability while allowing the driver to have the same driving position as the in the Segway.
Here are some of the Qugo’s specs:
- Weight (excl battery) = 25 kg
- Top speed (limited) = 25 km / h
- Range, single charge = 25 km (Depending on specification)
- Dimensions operational = 1150 x 580 x 1350 mm
- Dimensions folded = 1150 x 580 x 780 mm
- Drive line = 1 kW BLDC hub-motor
- Power pack = Li-ion 36V or 48 Volt, 9-12Ah
- Charging time = 3 – 4 hour*
- Braking system = 3 disc brakes
- So … what’s your choice – Bike, Segway or Qugo? Let me know in the comments.
$NA | CLICK TO CHECK