Designed and built by German designer Daniel Straub, the Sealander is a cool two-in-one vehicle able to act as a regular RV while on the shore and as a small size boat while on the water. Here are some cool features of the Sealander:
ALSO CHECK – Rinspeed sQuba – The Submersible Electric Convertible Sport Car, the BoatPack – The Roof Box That Converts In Boat and the Road Shower – The Rack Mounted Solar Shower With Pressurized Hot Water.
- Made of fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Double bottom to prevent sinking in case of leakage accidents
- 5-hp electric engine
- Removable roof
- Modular design – the seats can be converted to a sleeping deck and the sink and cooking area can be transformed in heater and refrigerator; cooking-washing module, a cooler, heater, table and a Porta Potty-style toilet (available optional)
- Designed and build for inland, shallow waters.
- Sizes: weight – 838 lbs. (380 kg.); inside area – 5.1 ft. by 6.56 ft. (1.56 x 2 m.); length – 12.8 ft. (3.89 m.); width – 5.25 ft. (1.60 m.); height – 6 ft. (1.85 m)
What’s your take on the Sealander? How does the weekend camper in you find the RV – Lightweight boat combination?