If the Oakley Airwave is’t too high tech for you, but you still want more than the classic ski goggles, try the Hammacher Voice Communicating Ski Goggles.
The Voice Communicating Goggles feature:
- Wireless built-in intercom – so you freely speak to other skiers
- Bluetooth technology
- Built into the frame microphone
- Possibility to plug your preferred headphones
- Wireless connect to your smartphone so you can enjoy music and phone calls while skiing (this is not the safest thing to do but hey … the technology id there & the decision is yours!)
- Large control buttons so you can manage your music/call without removing your gloves
- 100% UV mirror-coated black lenses (interchangeable orange-tinted lenses)
- 12 hours of music or phone calls (charger included)
These winter sports goggles are also cheaper than the Oakley ones – will only set you back $299.
$299 | BUY NOW