The Evac Sling Pack is front/back modular pack which, by it’s design and construction, is perfect for maneuvering in small spaces. The pack is made of durable DuPont Condura material and it features an over-the-shoulder large strap which leaves you one shoulder free for carrying other items (another bag, gun, or anything else) – also check our backpacks archives.
The Evac Sling Pack has an impressive list of features. I’ll only list the most important ones here, please check the product page for a full list of specs.
- 3D molded flex back-panel for support
- A total of over 50 exterior pockets and hooks to store, hang and carry your stuff (water bottle, knife, other tools, etc…)
- Large main compartment – for carrying large volume objects (dividers available for splitting the same into smaller volume compartments)
- Air circulation padded back
- Large grab-handles for carrying and pulling
- Wind flap zipper
- Top/Bottom compression straps (also useful for tubular objects transportation)
The Plan-B Evac Sling Pack is a good choice for anyone that needs to carry lots of stuff, but still needs to be comfortable for a long route – soldiers, journalists, mountaineers, outrdors trippers …
What’s you favorite pack for long outdoors trips? Let me know in the comments …
$115 | BUY NOW
Share this post with your friends: