The i20 pico projector by Aiptek is a solid solution for those looking for an iPhone compatible mini-projector. On the other hand, if you need something a bit more customizable and operated by a cable (to avoid putting pressure on your iPhone 30pin connector), the WowWee 8410 Cinemin Pico Projector is a good gadget to start ..
Here are some of it’s features:
- Ultra portable
- Over 2 hours of battery life
- Built0in speaker and possibility to connect external speakers
- Full volume control on the projector
- DLP projection technology by Texas Instrument
- Crisp image projection up to 60-in (1.5m) from over 8feet (2m) away
- 90-degree hinge to better adjust the projection space
- The WowWee 8410 Cinemin Swivel was designed for iPhone, iPad, iPod.
- Many Camcorders, DV-cams, DVD’s, Slingbox, PVR, Flip Video, PSP, Laptops, Netbooks, Android and Blackberry devices (tablets and smartphones) are compatible via additional cables and adapters
- Great for watching movies, playing games, checking email or surfing the internet
$149.99 | BUY NOW – US Market
£149.99 | BUY NOW – EUROPE