Since a couple of years, the cell phone providers are investing big money in their wireless networks. This is amazing as at the end of the line the end user gets better quality services, better coverage and hopefully better prices …. And when I say coverage I mean the networks are improving to accommodate faster connections and bigger bandwidth, but they do not expand in territory.
Another point to take in consideration is that the new cell phones are weaker and weaker in therms of signal capturing power. So, basically, there are places where you were able to use your cellphone 10 years ago, and when you visit them today, your shinny new iPhone or Android device does not even get half of bar of connection.
Should you be affected by this issue – a Signal Booster is the solution to get stronger signal while on the go.
The Wilson Electronics Cell Phone Signal Booster is a complete car kit (it comes with a magnet mount antenna and cradle for your phone) that will dramatically improve your cell phone signal. Here are some of it’s features:
- FCC and IC type accepted
- No physical connection to the cell phone – you simply place the phone into the cradle and you’ll see the signal increasing
- Up to 3 Watts output
- Supports 3G – HSDPA, EVDO and EDGE
- Delivers up to 10 times more power than a regular cell phone
- Reduces dropped calls and enhances the signal withing the vehicle
- Single phone use
- Good Amazon reviews – check them at the bottom of the product page
$165 | BUY NOW – US Market
£145 | BUY NOW – EUROPE