iPhones are good for just about anything – phone calls, internet surfing, business conferences, videos and pictures, drawing tool, you name it … Obviously, to due to the small pack and the large volume of functions you should not expect high professional quality for any of these functions.
This is where Spark Digital microphone comes into the game. For those of you in need of a potent condenser microphone capable of out-putting the sound on an iPhone, iPad or even regular PC (via USB), Blue Microphones has you covered. Here are some of the Blue Microphones Spark Digital model:
- Studio-grade condenser with high-fidelity recording
- Compatible with iPhone 4/4S, iPad, iPad2, iPad3 and iPhone 5 (via the Apple Lightning Adapter)
- Compatible with Windos and Mac computers
- Works with Garange Band and other sound recording apps
- Zero-latency real-time monitoring
- Plug and Play
- Source Focus Control
- Tech Specs: 26Hz-20kHz frequency response, 28 mV/Pa Sensitivity, 65-128 dBA SPL handling range, 84dB S/N Ratio, 10 dB (A weighted) noise level
With all of the above, the Spark Digital will instantly turn your iPhone/iPad into a pro recording system and allow you to record music, business meetings or speeches at the highest quality.
$174.99 | BUY NOW – US Market
£159.99 | BUY NOW – EUROPE