A while back we featured the GoPro Hero 2 Action camera. This camera was considered a real success by most sport fans out there who used it to record their live adventures. We’ll follow up today with a post about the GoPro Hero 3 action camera.
The GoPro Hero 3 comes in three flavors: White Edition, Silver Edition and Black Edition. That’s a fancy name of saying Standard, Semi-Pro and Pro editions!
Here are some of the features of the Hero 3 Black Edition (the top model of the Hero 3 series):
- Smaller and lighter than the GoPro Hero 2 series
- Impressive resolution and FPS (frames per second) performance: 4K Cinema @ 15 fps; 2.7K cinema @ 30 fps; 1440p @ 48 fps; 1080p @ 60 fps; 960p @ 100 fps; 720p @ 120 fps
- 12 MP pictures (can shot photos at 30 fps – that’s more than the speed of a regular movie)
- Wilt-in WiFi
- WiFi Remote controlled (remote included)
- Live preview of the shooting on any smartphone/tablet via WiFi – free app
- Waterproof housing available for underwater shooting
- Compatible with all GoPro mounts to attache the action camera to your body, gear, helmet or in cars and on bicycles
If you’re an action person, like action sports and you’re in the market for a high quality action camera the GoPro Hero series are definitively worth checking out – White Edition ($239), Silver Edition ($299), Black Edition ($399).
$399 | BUY NOW – US Market
£279 | BUY NOW – EUROPE